- Requests to attendees -
- We politely ask that all attendees register with COCOA (COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application), the new COVID-19 contact-confirming application released by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare.
- We ask that individuals refrain from attending the event if they have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19. We also ask that individuals do not attend if they have had close contact with residents of or visitors to regions or countries that the government has, within the prior two weeks, declared subject to entry restrictions or periods of supervision following entry.
- Those who exhibit certain symptoms are asked not to attend the event. These include fever of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, cough, difficulty breathing, physical fatigue, sore throat, nasal discharge, blockage, or loss of taste or smell, eye pain or bloodshot eyes, headache, joint or muscle pain, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Additionally, as alcohol may cause a rise in body temperature, we ask that attendees refrain from drinking before the event. Regardless of circumstances, if an attendee's temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or above, they will be refused entry. Attendees are asked to be aware of this.
- It is essential that all attendees wear masks, and those who do not will be denied entry to the venue. We ask that all attendees be sure to bring their own mask.
- Attendees must clean and disinfect their hands with the provided cleaning liquid when entering the venue.
- In order to prevent the spread of the virus through respiratory droplets, shouting during conversation or when cheering performer(s) is forbidden. Attendees are also asked to refrain from leaving their seat unless absolutely necessary, as well as engaging in contact with other attendees or lending them items.
- We ask that attendees respect cough etiquette and keep conversation to a minimum in the lobby and while seated in the audience.
- Please understand that it may be necessary for our staff to directly speak to those who appear to be feeling unwell. And please note once again that depending on the situation, attendees may be refused entry to the venue.
- Steps to avoid transmission between staff and / or performer(s) -
- Health and temperature checks will be carried out for all staff members and affiliated parties.
- If any of these individuals are determined to have a fever or other symptom of illness, they will not be asked to work.
- In order to prevent transmission via respiratory droplets, business will conducted on the basis that masks and face shields are recommended to all staff.
- When entering the venue or engaging in other related activities, staff will thoroughly disinfect their hands.
- Temperature and health checks will also be carried out for performer(s). Performer(s) will also be required to wear masks at all times when not performing.
- Additionally, if any unforeseen incidents occur, we will immediately cooperate with health centers and other health administration bodies as well as local medical institutions to swiftly devise a solution that ensures the health and safety of artists and staff.
The aforementioned measures will be updated in accordance with the state of COVID-19 infections going forward, as well as changes in the indications and guidelines from various government agencies and industry groups.
In order to ensure the safety of everyone involved in "ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2020-2021 ～MUSIC for LIFE～", we humbly ask for the understanding and cooperation of each and every attendee.
- All ayumi hamasaki staff