【TeamAyu】"ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ～Promised Land～ " The first advance ticket for TeamAyu overseas members.
"ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ～Promised Land～ " The fastest priority booking of tickets is limited to members of the fan club TeamAyu!
If you would like to apply for it, please read the following notice and make sure to apply within the period.
* This first-come-first-served application is only for those who have a membership number issued within the application period.
*This ticket reservation website is ONLY available for TeamAyu members living outside Japan. If you have registered your current addresses in outside Japan, you can apply for ticket from this website. You are unable to apply for ticket from this website if your current address is Japan.
*You are required to enter your membership ID number and your registered birth date in TeamAyu to order tickets.
Membership ID number: 6 digit numbers
Birth date: 8 digit numbers (YYYYMMDD)
Ex) If your birth date is 1990, April 2nd...
* The QR code required for admission and the seat number can be confirmed at 15:00 on 1 and a half hours before the opening time on the day of the performance respectively, from [My Ticket] page.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ～Promised Land～ A
* Please note that the application is a first-come-first-served basis, not a lottery. Depending on the time of time, the website may be congested, so it may be possible that you will have to wait to purchase it. * The application will be closed when the schedule number of tickets for the first advance sale for fan club members reaches the planned number.
* Even if the schedule number of tickets for the first advance sale for fan club members reaches the planned number, the second sale for fan club members and general sales will be carried out. * Seat numbers will be decided by lottery in each seat type area. Please note that the application is not a first-come-first-served basis.
* The ticket for the admission is a digital ticket (QR code)
Tickets (QR codes) must be shown on your smartphone or tablet device on the day of admission.
Even if you present a printed QR code or a screenshot of a QR code, you will not be able to enter.
Please note that our service for feature phones (flip phones) has terminated.